After completing and submitting the CMTC Audition RSVP Form, you will be added to the CMTC audition waitlist. You will receive notice via email when a live CMTC audition is scheduled in your selected area. CMTC representatives will follow up with details via telephone, email, and or text once the audition is scheduled.
(1) The audition is open to aspiring new face models/talent. No experience is necessary.
(2) The audition is open to children ages 4+, teens, and adults. Children age 3 may audition if they are turning 4 by CMTC 2024. Capacity is limited. Please do not bring babies or children under 3 to the audition and information seminar.
(3) If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
(4) After you check-in, a CMTC Scout will take your digital photo. The information seminar takes place after all attendees have checked in and have had their digital photos taken. Applicants must be in attendance for the entire duration of the seminar as important information about completing the audition process and the CMTC event is relayed. The audition and information seminar is free to attend and provides you with important information about CMTC, the modelling and entertainment industries, and the post-audition process.
(5) Following the seminar, and after all audition application submissions have been received in full, the CMTC team will review all submissions and make selections.
“TBA” denotes audition locations that have not been assigned dates and venues. You can still reserve your spot at an audition location that is listed as “TBA”. If you reserve a spot at an audition location that is “TBA”, you will be added to CMTC’s audition waitlist and will receive a notification when an audition has been scheduled in your area. We encourage you to periodically check this page to access updated audition details.
© Copyright Canadian Model and Talent Convention Inc. 2024
Stay up to date on CMTC audition announcements, exciting alumni news, & tips from top modelling and entertainment career makers such as international managers, agents, casting directors, record label representatives, producers, and more!