- The Commercial Print Competition is open to contestants of all ages.
- Contestants must submit one photo showcasing their commercial print potential.
- The photo must be submitted through the Commercial Print Form found on the Contestant Hub section of the website on or before April 1, 2023.
- The print may be in colour or black and white.
- Judging will be based on commercial print potential.
- This competition is judged on a closed set.
Modelling Industry Fact: Commercial models – also known as “real people” models – appear in advertisements for goods and services. They can model for television, commercials, websites, magazines, newspapers, billboards, and any other type of advertisement. Commercial models are intended to be people that consumers can identify with. As a result, all ages, ethnicity, and sizes are sought after in this field of modelling.