- The TV/Film Casting Competition is open to contestants of all ages.
- This competition is set up to resemble an actual TV/Film audition.
- During this competition, contestants will be performing a scene live in front of a panel of casting directors, agents, and managers, who will also be acting as judges.
- Pre-selected scenes for this competition will be posted on the TV/Film Casting Scripts section of the Contestant Hub on April 19, 2023
- Only the pre-selected scripts found on the TV/Film Casting Scripts section of the Contestant Hub are permitted. The scripts are organized based on division.
- The scene must be memorized.
- Each contestant will be assigned a role in the scene. The assigned role will be specified on the TV/Film Casting Scripts.
- Contestants are not to read any other roles or the stage direction.
- The script is a dialogue between two characters. An experienced CMTC representative will read as the secondary character.
- Props or set pieces are not permitted.
- Judging is based on performance, delivery, believability, and acting range.
- This competition is closed to audience attendance.
- Costumes are not permitted.
- Reps suggest that talent wear the most suitable wardrobe choice for auditions: a daytime-casual outfit.